Two of my favorite things are gardening and creating art. As a gardener and an artist, I love the colors, the smells, the peace and solitude that my time spent in the garden and in front of a canvas, brings to me. As an artist, I endeavor to express my love of nature in each of my pieces. I try to capture the beauty created by an undeniably talented God.
View my art at www.sharenchatterton.com

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Finally a New Blog Entry

No excuses, I just haven't been posting my work to my blog. I have however been working on my art and my art journals. Consequently I have created lots of journal pages and I've decided that I need to get back into posting some of them here, hopefully I'll be better about it. Time will tell.

I took a great class from Junelle called "The Art of Wild Abandonment", loved it. The class inspired me to create some watercolor journal pages with permanent ink doodles. Birds of a Feather, Cone Flowers, and Two Peas In a Pod.




No comments:

Post a Comment