Two of my favorite things are gardening and creating art. As a gardener and an artist, I love the colors, the smells, the peace and solitude that my time spent in the garden and in front of a canvas, brings to me. As an artist, I endeavor to express my love of nature in each of my pieces. I try to capture the beauty created by an undeniably talented God.
View my art at www.sharenchatterton.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Art Journaling "Ode to Birds"

This is a journal I started, dedicated to birds, at least for the first three pages. These three pages are mixed media, using acrylics, watercolors, image transfer, drawing, painting, stamping letters and more. I had such fun creating them and them coming up with what was being said after reflecting on the finished images. What fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment