Two of my favorite things are gardening and creating art. As a gardener and an artist, I love the colors, the smells, the peace and solitude that my time spent in the garden and in front of a canvas, brings to me. As an artist, I endeavor to express my love of nature in each of my pieces. I try to capture the beauty created by an undeniably talented God.
View my art at www.sharenchatterton.com

Monday, June 25, 2012

Flowers and Eight Panes

What fun we have been having in our watercolor classes the last couple of Sundays. These ladies can paint, no matter what they say. We have been spending a lot of time on flowers, they are just so beautiful in my front and side yard. Cone flowers, sunflowers, day lilies, zinnias oh my! We also created an eight pane window using complimentary colors, turning cone flowers into sunflowers. We didn’t quit finish, but what a great start.







No comments:

Post a Comment